Il Divo: hier, aujourd'hui et toujours
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Il Divo: hier, aujourd'hui et toujours

Forum du Il Divo fanclub Belgium - «team francophone» et du fan club «Il Divo France»

PortailPortail  AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia

AuteurMessage
mamina
Admin
mamina

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Empty
MessageSujet: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMar 9 Déc 2014 - 15:19

Sébastien est parrain officiel de Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia.

ildivo.com :

Il Divo’s Sébastien Izambard has become an Ambassador for the Australian charity, Sanfilippo Children’s Foundation in a bid to help raise awareness of the fatal Sanfilippo Syndrome disease.

Sanfilippo Syndrome (also known as MPSIII) is a genetic condition that affects the metabolism and results in severe damage to the central nervous system.

Founded by Megan and Al Donnell, whose children Isla, 6 and Jude, 3, have been diagnosed with the rare disease, the Sanfilippo Foundation is a not-for-profit charity that dedicates their resources to progressing clinical research.

Seb spoke about the importance of bringing people’s attention to this foundation:

“My family and I had the pleasure to spend time with the Donnell family recently. They are fighting for a cure, and it is close. I love Isla and Jude and want to see them grow up. As a father of three young children myself, l can not watch helplessly. If I were in their position I would be fighting as hard as they are. Now I stand with them and will do everything I can, to help them raise awareness and funds for the proposed clinical trial, which could in fact save Isla and Jude’s life, and many other children that are living with this debilitating and rare disease”.

To read more about Seb’s involvement as an Ambassador, read this article: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/il-di...

To support Seb, visit http://www.sanfilippo.org.au

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMar 9 Déc 2014 - 15:24

Des explications sur cette maladie:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladie_de_Sanfilippo
mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMar 9 Déc 2014 - 15:30

Il Divo singer Sebastian Izambard’s fight to save Sanfilippo kids through Hope for Isla and Jude charity song, Sebastien has launched a personal fight for Sydney kids Isla and Jude Donnell.

The LA-based classical crossover singer has called on his famous friends to support the Hope for Isla and Jude fundraiser in an effort to secure the $US1 million that could see them and other children with the same fatal genetic condition take part in a clinical trial that might save their lives.

IL DIVO STAR SIGNS UP TO HELP SYDNEY FAMILY

FRESHWATER PARENTS FIGHT FOR A MIRACLE TO SAVE THEIR CHILDREN

Isla, five, and Jude, three, suffer from the rare Sanfilippo syndrome, a condition that attacks the central nervous system.

“Being a father of three kids, it is impossible not to do something,” Izambard, who is married to former Sony Australia publicist Renee Murphy, said.
“They don’t have much time. We are trying to get them to the trial before too much damage is done. I will do everything I can to give these kids a chance to grow up like everyone else.”

Izambard flew in to Sydney yesterday to record a cover of Kate Bush hit This Woman’s Work
mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMar 9 Déc 2014 - 15:35

Sébastien avec Isla et Jude

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 10350510

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 10154210

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 15605210

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 10394012

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 10417711

mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMar 9 Déc 2014 - 15:38

Le clip très émouvant de la chanson

mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeSam 13 Déc 2014 - 8:49

Sebastien Izambard

3 h · Instagram

My son's project Luca. I'm such a proud father, I love him. I can't believe we had almost 30,000 viewers on the video on YouTube for hope for Isla and Jude. Thank you so much to everyone. You are going to make their xmas hopeful. The international download of the song should be resolved any time soon now. Much love, Sebastien.

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia 10174310
mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Déc 2014 - 8:59

La chanson est maintenant disponible pour tout le monde cheers

Sebastien Izambard

43 min · Instagram

Great news, amazing news. Hope for Isla and Jude is live around the world in ITunes.
I'm getting mine. If everyone, our friends, family would download it we would probably save a lot of little lives. I'm going to ask everyone I know lol.
Thank you for being such an amazing support in my life. Seb xxx
mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeLun 22 Déc 2014 - 13:50

mamina
Admin
mamina

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitimeMer 29 Avr 2015 - 10:32

Je n'arrive pas à transférer ici , donc voici les liens vers le site d'Anne-Lies pour les traductions en français de documentation et communiqués de presse

Création de la fondation en 2013

http://www.sebastienizambard.net/filebrowser/download/2341

Foire aux questions

http://www.sebastienizambard.net/filebrowser/download/1794

Nomination de Seb comme ambassadeur officiel le 22 juillet 2014

http://www.sebastienizambard.net/filebrowser/download/351

[/[b]D'autres traductions sont en cours .....b]
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia   Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia Icon_minitime

Sanfilippo Children's Foundation Australia
Page 1 sur 1